Unlocking Isn't a One-Time Thing

People sometimes think that because I wrote a book called UNLOCKED, I must have it all figured out now. I don't.

Unlocking isn't something you do once and you're done. It's something you keep choosing. Some days old doors try to close on me again. Old fears. Old habits. Old voices.

The difference now is I know where the key is. I know how to get back to myself faster. That's what strength looks like for me today. Not never falling, but knowing how to get back up.

If you take one thing from my story, let it be this: you can keep unlocking, as many times as it takes. Thank you for reading, and for being here.

Read UNLOCKED, $9.99

Keep going. David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to UNLOCKED

Kindness Is a Quiet Kind of Rescue

Showing Up When Nobody Knows