Welcome to UNLOCKED

A memoir by David Robinson

UNLOCKED

Some doors only open from the inside.

Get the book

This is the home of UNLOCKED, my story told the way it really happened. A year without a home. Freezing nights. Working a fast food job while carrying more than anybody could see. Learning, the hard way, that the key I kept looking for was already in my hands.

I wrote this book for anyone who has been locked out, of a house, of a family, of their own peace, and is still standing. If that is you, you are not alone, and your story is not over.

Why I started this blog

Here I will write honestly about the pain behind the pages and what it taught me. How I kept going. What recovery looks like on the ordinary days. And how changing your perspective can change everything that comes after.

Go deeper

If the book opens something up for you, the companion workbook PERSPECTIVE: The Most Powerful Tool You Already Have walks you through it step by step.

UNLOCKED, $9.99  The workbook, $7.99

Visit the full store at payhip.com/DavidRobinsonBooks

Thank you for being here. Keep going.

David


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kindness Is a Quiet Kind of Rescue

Showing Up When Nobody Knows