Strength Isn't Loud

When people picture strength, they picture something big. A comeback speech. A dramatic moment where everything turns around. That is not what strength looked like for me.

For me, strength was quiet. It was getting up when my body ached from sleeping outside. It was saying "I'm good" to a coworker when I was not good at all, and then going back the next day anyway. Nobody clapped. Nobody knew.

That is one of the things I wanted UNLOCKED to show. Most of the strength in this world is invisible. It happens in parking lots, on bus benches, in the minutes before you decide to try one more time.

If you are doing something hard right now and nobody sees it, I see it. Quiet strength is still strength. Maybe the realest kind.

Read UNLOCKED, $9.99

Keep going. David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to UNLOCKED

Kindness Is a Quiet Kind of Rescue

Showing Up When Nobody Knows